Ruth Golding is a well-educated Englishwoman with a dry sense of humour. She has no regional accent. Her voice has been described as intimate and warm and “as comforting as a nice cup of tea … with a dash of brandy”. She prides herself on thoughtful interpretation, clear enunciation, and attention to detail.
Ruth delights in making any book spring to life through her voice. She is equally at home recording novels with fast-moving plots and those which focus on character and psychological depth, and particularly enjoys recording books which offer scope for voice acting. Recording children’s books, crime and mystery, and British humour are especial pleasures, and she takes much satisfaction from recording works of non-fiction in an intelligent and accessible way.
- Race for the Heir (Book 2 of the Prophecies of Ballitor) Kirsty Riddiford Narrated by: Ruth Golding
- Ben and the Book of Prophecies Kirsty Riddiford Narrated by: Ruth Golding
- The Edge of Eden Helen Benedict Narrated by: Ruth Golding
- It’s Behind You Keith Temple Narrated by: Ruth Golding
- Trencarrow Secret Anita Davison Narrated by: Ruth Golding