Enjoy a tale of two sisters involved in an imaginative new style of performance art; a classic exploration of sexual politics; a hilarious story of self-discovery by way of an orange couch; the first in a thrilling series chronicling a hundred years of Canada’s history; and a biting, heartfelt commentary on the nature of the workplace.
- The Bee-Loud Glade by Steve Himmer
- Couch by Benjamin Parzybok
- The Deserter by Paul Almond
- The Return of the Native by Thomas Hardy
- Sleight by Kirsten Kaschock
Original cover background image by jared: flickr CC-BY